You can easily make these little Santas as a holiday dessert yourself. All you need are strawberries, whipped cream, and some chocolate sprinkles to turn a strawberry into a Santa. Your kids will love these yummy treats and can help put them together.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate sprinkles
- 1 Cut the hulled-side strawberries so they can stand up on a plate. Slice the tip off each strawberry to make the 'hat'; set aside.
- 2 Beat cream and confectioners' sugar in a glass or metal bowl until soft peaks form. Lift your beater or whisk straight up: the whipped cream will form soft mounds.
- 3 Spoon a large dollop of whipped cream on top of strawberry base for the 'face' and 'beard'. Set the 'hat' atop the 'face'. Add a dot of whipped cream, using a toothpick, on top of the 'hat' for the 'pom-pom' and 2 dots on the strawberry base for 'buttons'. Place 2 sprinkles on the 'face' for 'eyes'.
- Calories 63.9
- Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 20.4 mg
- Fat 5.7 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Sodium 6 mg
- Sugar 1.6 g