- Published Jul 12th
- Ready In20m
A favorite family recipe that my Mom has made for hundreds of guests. Fresh lemon juice and mint leaves are a must! Serve over hot cooked white rice.
Mint Chicken Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mint Chicken for 4 servings:
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
Mint Chicken Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook Mint Chicken, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mint Chicken is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Mint Chicken within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mint Chicken easily:
- 1 In a medium bowl, mix together the chicken pieces and garlic. Toss with the flour just to coat, and shake off excess.
- 2 Heat the margarine in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces; cook and stir until browned. Add the mint leaves and lemon juice, cover and steam for about 5 minutes, just until the chicken is cooked through. Do not over cook the chicken or it will be tough.
Per Serving: 328 calories; 23.3 grams of fat; 13.9 grams of carbohydrates; 15.7 grams of protein; 34 milligrams of cholesterol; 302 milligrams of sodium.