- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In15m
Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs for 4 servings:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 fresh figs
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf Italian parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Mixed Greens Salad with Figs and Herbs easily:
- 1 Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl and set dressing aside.
- 2 Quarter figs vertically; cut quarters in 1/2, and then into slices.
- 3 Toss mixed greens, figs, pecans, parsley, mint, dill, and green onion together in a large bowl. Pour dressing over greens and toss. Sprinkle feta cheese over salad and serve.
Per Serving: 289 calories; 26.4 grams of fat; 12.9 grams of carbohydrates; 3 grams of protein; 6 milligrams of cholesterol; 122 milligrams of sodium.