- Published Sep 9th
- Ready In1h 20m
Moist Peach Pound Cake Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Moist Peach Pound Cake for 20 servings:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (29 ounce) can peaches, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups white sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Moist Peach Pound Cake Cooking Instructions
- Cook1h 5m
- Ready In1h 20m
To cook Moist Peach Pound Cake, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Moist Peach Pound Cake is about 1 hour 5 minutes , and you can serve your Moist Peach Pound Cake within 1 hour 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Moist Peach Pound Cake easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and sugar two 9x5-inch loaf pans.
- 2 Combine flour, salt, and baking soda in a bowl. Mix mashed peaches and sour cream in another bowl.
- 3 Beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in vanilla extract and almond extract with the last egg. Pour in the flour mixture alternately with the peach mixture, mixing until just incorporated.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 65 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® parchment can be used for easier cleanup/removal from the pan.
Per Serving: 310 calories; 11.9 grams of fat; 48.9 grams of carbohydrates; 4.2 grams of protein; 83 milligrams of cholesterol; 165 milligrams of sodium.