Trial and error pay off! Time-consuming, but so worth it.
- 6 mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 (1.5 fluid ounce) jiggers lemon-flavored rum
- 1 cup ice cubes, or as needed
- ½ cup carbonated water, or as needed
- 1 Put 3 mint leaves and 2 teaspoons sugar into each of 2 glass tumblers; vigorously stir sugar and mint together, crushing mint with the back of a spoon to release oils. Add 3 lime wedges to each glass; again stir vigorously to release some lime juice. Pour 1 jigger rum into each glass. Fill glasses with ice cubes and top with carbonated water; stir.
- Calories 139.4
- Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 0.2 g
- Sodium 3 mg
- Sugar 8.9 g