- Published Sep 2nd
- Ready In55m
Mom’s Mandelbrot Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mom’s Mandelbrot for 36 servings:
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coarsely chopped almonds
Mom’s Mandelbrot Cooking Instructions
- Ready In55m
To cook Mom’s Mandelbrot, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mom’s Mandelbrot is about 35 minutes , and you can serve your Mom’s Mandelbrot within 55 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mom’s Mandelbrot easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- 2 Beat together the eggs, oil, sugar, and vanilla extract until well blended. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking powder; and stir into the egg mixture until well mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips and almonds. Form two logs, three inches in diameter, and place onto the baking sheets.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, then remove from the oven and cut into 1 inch diagonal slices. Lay the slices on their sides on the cookie sheet and return to the oven for 10 minutes. Remove to cool on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 151 calories; 8.5 grams of fat; 17.3 grams of carbohydrates; 2.6 grams of protein; 16 milligrams of cholesterol; 36 milligrams of sodium.