This recipe is for a quick and easy potato casserole using mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and prepared frozen cubed potatoes.
- 1 (2 pound) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup melted butter
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix potatoes, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, butter, onion, salt, and black pepper together in a casserole dish.
- 3 Bake in preheated oven until hot throughout and bubbly on top, about 30 minutes.
- Calories 423.4
- Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Cholesterol 76.6 mg
- Fat 37.1 g
- Fiber 1.8 g
- Protein 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.9 g
- Sodium 863.1 mg
- Sugar 1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.