- Published Dec 23rd
- Ready In40m
Moon Rocks Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Moon Rocks for 24 servings:
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
Moon Rocks Cooking Instructions
- Ready In40m
To cook Moon Rocks, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Moon Rocks is about 20 minutes , and you can serve your Moon Rocks within 40 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Moon Rocks easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Melt chocolate in the top of a double boiler. Let cool.
- 3 In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Blend eggs into the butter mixture one at a time. Stir the vanilla, flour mixture, water and chocolate into the butter and eggs; beat well. Stir in marshmallows. Fill paper-lined cupcake pans half full.
- 4 Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before serving.
Per Serving: 181 calories; 6.7 grams of fat; 29.3 grams of carbohydrates; 2.3 grams of protein; 37 milligrams of cholesterol; 170 milligrams of sodium.