Breakfast in a glass never tasted so good! Keep a few frozen bananas on hand for a quick smoothie.
- 1 ¼ cups Almond Breeze Original almondmilk
- 1 ½ teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 small frozen banana, cut into chunks
- 2 tablespoons quick cooking oats
- 1 Add all ingredients to blender container or smoothie maker. Cover; blend 15 to 20 seconds or until smooth. Pour into glass. If desired, sprinkle with an additional pinch of espresso powder.
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.