Great dessert with pecan flour crust, chocolate pudding, and Cool Whip®. Garnish with some of the following: Hershey’s® Syrup, Powdered Nestle® Quik, chocolate chips, or chunks of shaved chocolate. Delicious!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (16 ounce) container whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup (such as Hershey's®), or to taste
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 Mix flour, 1/2 cup pecans, and melted butter together in a bowl; pour mixture into a 9x13-inch baking dish and press to form a crust.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until crust is lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 4 Whisk cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth; spread evenly over crust.
- 5 Beat vanilla pudding mix, chocolate pudding mix, and milk together in a bowl using an electric mixer until thickened; pour over cream cheese layer. Spoon whipped topping evenly over pudding layer.
- 6 Drizzle chocolate syrup over whipped topping layer making abstract designs; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans. Refrigerate until chilled and set, about 2 hours.
- Calories 480
- Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Fat 30.8 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Sodium 418.1 mg
- Sugar 33.8 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.