A tasty, quick and easy recipe for cooks on the go.
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a skillet, cook beef until brown over medium heat. Drain excess fat from meat.
- 3 Add spaghetti sauce and rotini pasta to browned beef. In a three quart casserole dish layer meat mixture, followed with the mozzarella cheese, repeat.
- 4 Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Calories 1039.5
- Carbohydrate 109.7 g
- Cholesterol 133.3 mg
- Fat 43.8 g
- Fiber 8.9 g
- Protein 50.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Sodium 1238.8 mg
- Sugar 21.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.