- Published Aug 28th
- Ready In25m
Mushroom and Onion Vegetarian Tacos Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mushroom and Onion Vegetarian Tacos for 4 servings:
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 3 large fresh portabella mushrooms, sliced, cut in half, stems removed
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- 8 Old El Paso® flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas
- Toppings, as desired:
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled queso fresco cheese
Mushroom and Onion Vegetarian Tacos Cooking Instructions
- Ready In25m
To cook Mushroom and Onion Vegetarian Tacos, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Mushroom and Onion Vegetarian Tacos easily:
- 1 In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook onion in oil, stirring occasionally, until brown. Add mushrooms. Cook 6 to 8 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to low. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook about 5 minutes or until water is absorbed. Remove from heat.
- 2 Spoon filling on tortillas. Add toppings. Roll up tortillas.
- Add extra protein to this dish with a side of Mexican-style beans.
- ©2012 and ®/™ of General Mills
Per Serving: 387 calories; 22.6 grams of fat; 38.5 grams of carbohydrates; 9.8 grams of protein; 23 milligrams of cholesterol; 852 milligrams of sodium.