- Published Jun 22nd
- Ready In30m
Mushroom Burgers Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mushroom Burgers for 6 servings:
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, minced
- 2 slices white bread, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 egg
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Mushroom Burgers Cooking Instructions
- Ready In30m
To cook Mushroom Burgers, you need about 20 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mushroom Burgers is about 10 minutes , and you can serve your Mushroom Burgers within 30 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mushroom Burgers easily:
- 1 Coat a large skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Add mushrooms and onions; cook and stir for about 4 minutes, just until mushrooms begin to give up their juices. Stir in bread cubes and oyster sauce; cook and stir 1 minute. Remove mixture from pan, and set mixture aside to cool. Wipe pan clean.
- 2 Beat egg, and mix into mushroom mixture. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 3 Coat skillet with cooking spray, and place over medium heat. Spoon mixture into skillet in 6 equal amounts. Brown one side, flip over, and brown other side. Serve.
Per Serving: 61 calories; 1.4 gram of fat; 9.2 grams of carbohydrates; 4.3 grams of protein; 31 milligrams of cholesterol; 110 milligrams of sodium.