- Published Jun 8th
- Ready In105m
Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread for 195 servings:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup minced onion
- ¼ cup diced green bell pepper
- ¼ cup diced sweet red bell pepper
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread Cooking Instructions
- Ready In105m
To cook Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread, you need about 25 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread is about 50 minutes , and you can serve your Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread within 105 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Mushroom Cheddar Batter Bread easily:
- 1 Preheat an oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- 2 Combine flour, baking powder, salt, and garlic powder together in a small bowl. Set aside. Whisk together butter and eggs until well combined, then stir in the flour mixture. Fold in the onion, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, Cheddar cheese, and mushrooms. Mix well, the batter will be stiff. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 50 minutes to 1 hour. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
Per Serving: 132.8 calories; 9.2 g of carbohydrate; 66.6 mg of cholesterol; 8.3 g of fat; 0.5 g of fiber; 5.4 g of protein; 4.8 g of saturatedFat; 241.7 mg of sodium; 0.7 g of sugar;