- Published Jun 6th
- Ready In1h
My Ambrosia Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious My Ambrosia for 12 servings:
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can fruit cocktail
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled and quartered lengthwise
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup toffee baking bits
- 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
My Ambrosia Cooking Instructions
- Ready In1h
To cook My Ambrosia, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook My Ambrosia easily:
- 1 Drain and rinse the fruit cocktail, mandarin oranges, maraschino cherries, and crushed pineapple in a colander. Place the fruit mixture and half of the strawberries in a large bowl.
- 2 Fold in the whipped topping into the fruit mixture and add the coconut, walnuts, toffee bits, and miniature marshmallows. Gently mix until thoroughly combined. Garnish with remaining strawberries. Refrigerate 45 minutes, or until ready to serve.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 16.8 grams of fat; 36.4 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 8 milligrams of cholesterol; 68 milligrams of sodium.