- Published Jul 2nd
- Ready In35m
Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas for 28 servings:
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt to taste
Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas Cooking Instructions
- Ready In35m
To cook Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas is about 30 minutes , and you can serve your Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas within 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Nacho-Flavored Roasted Chickpeas easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- 2 Mix chickpeas, nutritional yeast, olive oil, chili powder, onion powder, and salt together in a bowl until combined. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 3 Bake in the preheated oven, shaking the pan occasionally to re-distribute chickpeas, until crispy, 30 to 40 minutes.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 46 calories; 1.4 gram of fat; 6.8 grams of carbohydrates; 1.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 93 milligrams of sodium.