This is so good that my son eats most of it every time I make it. Kids will love this and its very easy to make.
- 4 cups nacho-flavor tortilla chips, crushed
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9 inch pie plate. Spread crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the prepared pie plate.
- 2 Cook ground beef and onion in a large skillet over medium-high heat until meat is well browned. Drain fat. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture over chips. Top meat with chili beans, tomato sauce, and cheese.
- 3 Bake pie, uncovered, until filling is hot and the cheese is melted, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Calories 412
- Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.8 mg
- Fat 24.1 g
- Fiber 5 g
- Protein 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Sodium 848.7 mg
- Sugar 5 g