Published Apr 2nd
Prep 20m Cook 10m Additional 2h Ready In 2h 30m
Servings 10 serving Calories 467.5
A salad that can be served as a meal or a side dish.
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cucumbers, chopped
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 Mix tomatoes, Cheddar cheese, cucumbers, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, red onion, black olives, and Italian seasoning together in a large bowl.
- 2 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and run under cold water.
- 3 Toss spaghetti with tomato mixture; fold in chicken. Pour salad dressing over salad; toss to coat. Refrigerate until flavors have blended, about 2 hours.
- Calories 467.5
- Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Cholesterol 37.6 mg
- Fat 24.1 g
- Fiber 3.6 g
- Protein 18 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Sodium 1038 mg
- Sugar 8.3 g