A delicious salad with lots of crunch.
- 1 large head napa cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 3 ounces blanched slivered almonds
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 Place the cabbage in a large bowl, cover, and place in the refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat, and cook and stir the ramen noodles, sesame seeds, almonds until lightly browned; set aside to cool.
- 2 Prepare the dressing by mixing the canola oil, soy sauce, sugar, balsamic and white vinegars in a blender until smooth.
- 3 About 30 minutes before serving, toss the dressing and cabbage mixture together; chill. Just before serving, toss the noodle mixture with the cabbage mixture.
- Calories 665.6
- Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Fat 59.4 g
- Fiber 4.6 g
- Protein 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Sodium 149.3 mg
- Sugar 22.8 g