This cranberry sauce is great for Thanksgiving with some delicious turkey!
- 1 ½ cups fresh orange juice
- 1 ½ teaspoons orange zest
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh pineapple
- ¾ cup honey
- 1 Bring orange juice, orange zest, ginger, and cinnamon to a boil in a large pot. Add cranberries, reduce heat, and cook for 10 minutes. Add pineapple and honey. Mix to combine and remove from heat.
- 2 Serve immediately or allow to cool before storing in the refrigerator.
- Calories 64.2
- Carbohydrate 17 g
- Fat 0.1 g
- Fiber 1.5 g
- Protein 0.3 g
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Sugar 13.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.