Chewy, crispy peanut butter bars are spread with chocolate and butterscotch for a new family favorite treat.
- 1 cup Karo® Light Corn Syrup
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 Cook corn syrup and sugar together in a large pan over medium heat, stirring to dissolve sugar. Bring mixture to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter; mix well. Add cereal; stir until evenly coated.
- 2 Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan and pat into place.
- 3 Melt chocolate and butterscotch chips together in saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly. Spread over cereal.
- 4 Cool at least 45 minutes, or until firm. Cut into bars.
- Calories 234.9
- Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Fat 9.6 g
- Fiber 1.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Sodium 126.1 mg
- Sugar 21.9 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.