This no-bake cheesecake with sour cream is very simple and easy. When a dessert is needed quickly, this one is quick to make. Everyone seems to like it. It doesn’t matter whether I provide toppings or keep it plain. This one is a success at my house and church gatherings.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- ⅓ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®), thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Mix cream cheese, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl. Fold in whipped topping. Spread into graham cracker crust. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Calories 417.7
- Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Cholesterol 43.3 mg
- Fat 27.8 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Sodium 268.6 mg
- Sugar 23.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.