Easy egg-less, no-bake recipe! Best if refrigerated overnight and served chilled.
- 20 tea biscuits (such as Marie Biscuits), or more as needed
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅓ cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 cup mango puree
- 1 Line a springform pan with aluminum foil. Place biscuits in a food processor and grind into fine crumbs. Blend in allspice. Press mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the prepared pan. Freeze biscuit layer until stiff, about 1 hour.
- 2 Beat cream cheese, heavy cream, and brown sugar in a large bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- 3 Stir hot water and gelatin together in a small bowl until dissolved; mix in mango puree. Transfer 1/2 cup of the mixture into the cream cheese mixture; beat until fully combined. Pour over the biscuit layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until nearly firm, about 1 hour.
- 4 Pour the remaining 1/2 cup of the mango mixture over the cream cheese layer. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze until set, about 3 hours. Refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- Calories 278
- Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.4 mg
- Fat 21.3 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Sodium 143.4 mg
- Sugar 14.3 g