This is a delicious no bake pie with a graham cracker crust.
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 In a heavy saucepan combine gelatin, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and salt. Stir in condensed milk and beaten eggs, mixing well. Let stand one minute, then place on burner over low heat, stirring constantly for about 10 minutes, or until gelatin dissolves and mixture thickens. Remove from heat.
- 2 Stir in pumpkin, mixing thoroughly, and pour mixture into graham cracker crust. Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
- Calories 345.9
- Carbohydrate 50.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Fat 13.2 g
- Fiber 2.2 g
- Protein 8.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Sodium 525.8 mg
- Sugar 40 g