Light and fluffy no bake cheesecake with a strawberry surprise taste.
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry-flavored gelatin (such as Jell-O®)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (5 ounce) can cold evaporated milk
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 Dissolve strawberry gelatin in boiling water in a bowl; cool in refrigerator until thick, but not set, about 20 minutes.
- 2 Beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- 3 Beat evaporated milk in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until whipped and thick. Gradually pour strawberry gelatin mixture into evaporated milk, beating constantly. Fold cream cheese mixture into gelatin-milk mixture to form cheesecake filling.
- 4 Set graham cracker crust on a baking sheet or plate to maintain stability. Pour cheesecake filling into crust. Refrigerate until cake is set, at least 3 1/2 hours.
- Calories 324.2
- Carbohydrate 44.9 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Fat 14.8 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Protein 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Sodium 252.7 mg
- Sugar 37.9 g