This recipe makes 1 quart of rainbow-colored ice cream! Use the colors of your choice.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 drops red food coloring
- 3 drops purple food coloring
- 3 drops blue food coloring
- 3 drops green food coloring
- 3 tablespoons multicolored candy sprinkles, or to taste
- 1 Place a freezer-safe glass or metal loaf pan in the freezer.
- 2 Combine heavy cream and vanilla extract in the bowl of a stand mixer. Beat on high speed until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in condensed milk.
- 3 Divide mixture among 4 bowls. Add one shade of food coloring to each bowl. Stir until food coloring is thoroughly mixed in.
- 4 Remove the loaf pan from the freezer. Add the colored mixtures a few scoops at a time, alternating colors and layering them over each other, until loaf pan is full. Drag a butter knife through the entire mixture 2 to 3 times to swirl colors together. Top with sprinkles.
- 5 Cover the loaf pan with plastic wrap and freeze until ice cream is firm, 5 to 6 hours.
- Calories 387.8
- Carbohydrate 31.8 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Fat 27.2 g
- Protein 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.4 g
- Sodium 85.6 mg
- Sugar 30.2 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.