- Published Sep 8th
- Ready In20m
No-Fuss Hummus Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious No-Fuss Hummus for 8 servings:
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans chickpeas, undrained
- 1 teaspoon grated garlic
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water, or as needed
- Veggies (such as carrot and celery sticks, bell pepper strips, and broccoli florets)
No-Fuss Hummus Cooking Instructions
- Ready In20m
To cook No-Fuss Hummus, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this No-Fuss Hummus is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your No-Fuss Hummus within 20 minutes . The following are the steps to cook No-Fuss Hummus easily:
- 1 Pour chickpeas (with liquid) into a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until warmed through, 3 to 4 minutes. Drain.
- 2 Pulse chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, cumin (if using), salt, and pepper in a food processor until chickpeas are mashed. With machine running, add oil gradually through food chute, and puree until smooth. Add water as needed for desired consistency. Serve with veggies.
Per Serving: 259 calories; 15.3 grams of fat; 25.3 grams of carbohydrates; 5.5 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 402 milligrams of sodium.