A friend of mine showed me how to make this. It’s incredibly EASY and you’ll have so many people asking for the recipe! This is also a great pasta salad if you’re looking for something without mayo. Add or delete vegetables as you desire!
- 1 (12 ounce) package rotini pasta
- 1 (12 ounce) package tri-color rotini pasta
- 6 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- ½ cup chopped purple onion
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle ranch dressing
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil; cook the rotini and tri-color rotini at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain. Rinse the pasta with cold water until cool; drain.
- 2 Combine pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, and purple onion in a large bowl.
- 3 Stir ranch dressing and Italian-style salad dressing together in a separate bowl; spread over the pasta mixture and stir to coat.
- Calories 517.3
- Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Fat 31.4 g
- Fiber 2.5 g
- Protein 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Sodium 985 mg
- Sugar 7.6 g