Classic Asian flavors come together for a sweet and spicy family meal made with NO YOLKS® Noodles that are always smooth, firm and delicious.
- 6 ounces NO YOLKS® Kluski Noodles
- 1 ½ tablespoons rice vinegar (see note)
- 3 ½ tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 ½ tablespoons honey
- 2 ½ teaspoons sriracha sauce (see note)
- ¼ cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen Asian mixed vegetables, thawed
- ½ tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 2 Combine vinegar, peanut butter, honey, sriracha sauce and soy sauce in a bowl. Stir well and set aside. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and stir-fry until cooked through and no longer pink. Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes, or until vegetables are heated through. Stir in cooked noodles, sesame oil and reserved peanut butter sauce. Cook over low heat for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring occasionally to blend flavors. Serve hot or warm topped with cilantro.
- Calories 551.9
- Carbohydrate 56.8 g
- Cholesterol 68.7 mg
- Fat 21.3 g
- Fiber 4 g
- Protein 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Sodium 1261.6 mg
- Sugar 15.3 g