Perfect for chilly evenings, this hearty ground beef casserole made with always smooth, firm and delicious NO YOLKS® Noodles will warm the soul.
- 6 ounces NO YOLKS® Extra Broad Noodles
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 Prepare noodles according to package directions.
- 2 Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 3 Heat a large skillet over medium heat and brown beef with onion, garlic, oregano and salt. Stir in tomato sauce, water and cooked noodles. Pour into casserole dish and top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- 4 Bake 20 minutes or until casserole is bubbling.
- Calories 644.3
- Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Cholesterol 135 mg
- Fat 34.5 g
- Fiber 4.1 g
- Protein 42 g
- Saturated Fat 18.3 g
- Sodium 1309.3 mg
- Sugar 5.2 g