Maximize your time in the kitchen by preparing the whole bag of noodles. Use the extra noodles to prepare our NO YOLKS Garlicky Noodles with Kale* while the casserole is baking and you’ll have tomorrow’s lunch ready too!
- 1 (10 ounce) can sodium-reduced cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup plain 2% yogurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mild curry powder
- ½ (12 ounce) package NO YOLKS® Extra Broad Noodles, cooked
- 1 (500 gram) package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 3 cups cubed, cooked chicken breast
- ¾ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar or Swiss cheese
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Stir the soup with the yogurt, mayonnaise and curry powder (if using) in a large bowl until well combined. Stir in the noodles, broccoli and chicken until well coated.
- 2 Transfer the noodle mixture to a greased 9 x 13-inch (3.5 L) casserole dish. Toss the breadcrumbs with the cheese and oil. Sprinkle evenly over the noodle mixture.
- 3 Bake, covered, for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Uncover and broil the top to brown the crumbs (if desired).
- Calories 445.5
- Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.5 mg
- Fat 17.3 g
- Fiber 4.7 g
- Protein 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Sodium 262.8 mg
- Sugar 4.9 g