Cheer on the home team with our flavor-packed New Orleans Cajun Fiesta Dip. Pre-game prep includes layering McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix and Zatarain’s® Red Beans and Rice Mix with shredded Cheddar cheese, avocados and spicy pork sausage. It’s a true celebration of Cajun flavors and exactly the dip you need for a game day win.
- 2 medium avocados - peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package McCormick® Guacamole Seasoning Mix
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 (8 ounce) package ZATARAIN'S® Red Beans and Rice Mix
- 1 pound cooked spicy ground pork sausage
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Mix avocados, Seasoning Mix, tomato and lime juice in medium bowl. Cover surface with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2 Meanwhile, prepare Rice Mix as directed on package. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.
- 3 Spread 1/2 of the rice mixture in 11x7-inch baking dish. Layer with 1/2 each of the crumbled cooked sausage and cheese. Repeat layers. Top with avocado mixture. Serve with tortilla chips.
- Calories 130.8
- Carbohydrate 11.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Fat 7.8 g
- Fiber 1.7 g
- Protein 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Sugar 0.3 g