- Published May 1st
- Ready In15m
Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch for 24 servings:
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 egg whites
- 6 cups crushed ice
- 1 liter carbonated water
- 1 lime, sliced
- coarse salt
Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch, you need about 15 minutes of preparation time. The following are the steps to cook Non-Alcoholic Margarita Punch easily:
- 1 In a 4 quart container, combine lemonade concentrate, limeade concentrate, powdered sugar, egg whites, and crushed ice; mix well. Cover and freeze at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 2 Spoon 2 cups slush mixture into blender. Add 1 cup of carbonated water. Blend until frothy. To serve rub rim of glass with lime slice, dip in salt, and fill glass. garnish with lime slices.
- Editor's Note:
- This recipe contains raw egg. We recommend that pregnant women, young children, the elderly, and the infirm do not consume raw egg. Learn more about egg safety from our article, Making Your Eggs Safe.
Per Serving: 101 calories; 0 grams of fat; 25.2 grams of carbohydrates; 0.7 gram of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 11 milligrams of sodium.