This is my sister’s recipe which she cooked at a daycare she worked at years ago…it serves many, and kids love it! It is absolutely delicious.
- 1 (16 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 2 (5 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- 2 Return pasta to pot with chicken, soup, garlic salt and pepper over medium heat. Heat through, 5 minutes.
- Calories 422.8
- Carbohydrate 54 g
- Cholesterol 83.5 mg
- Fat 13.6 g
- Fiber 2.3 g
- Protein 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Sodium 1054.3 mg
- Sugar 2.2 g