NSNG = no sugar, no grain. Baked, not fried. No gluten, low carb. Serve with lemon wedges and hot sauce.
- 3 teaspoons olive oil, divided, or as needed
- 1 (14 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- ½ red bell pepper, finely chopped
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped capers
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ½ cup almond meal, or more as needed
- 1 Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet with 1 teaspoon oil and place in the preheating oven.
- 2 Mix salmon, red pepper, parsley, Dijon mustard, capers, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Stir in almond meal until mixture begins to bind together. Form into four 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- 3 Add patties to the preheated baking sheet. Drizzle tops with remaining olive oil. Bake until heated through and golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Calories 226.1
- Carbohydrate 7 g
- Cholesterol 69.8 mg
- Fat 9.8 g
- Fiber 0.6 g
- Protein 30.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Sodium 741.6 mg
- Sugar 0.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.