- Published May 23rd
- Ready In15m
My daughter loves when I make this stuffed French toast. You could add some sliced fruit to the sandwich if you’d like; try bananas or strawberries. Dust with powered sugar and serve with pancake syrup.
Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast for 2 servings:
- 2 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread (such as Nutella®), or more to taste
- 4 slices cinnamon bread (such as Pepperidge Farm®)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- cooking spray
Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast Cooking Instructions
- Ready In15m
To cook Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast, you need about 10 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast is about 5 minutes , and you can serve your Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast within 15 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Nutella®-Stuffed French Toast easily:
- 1 Spread 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread onto one side of each of 2 slices cinnamon bread; top each with another bread slice to make 2 sandwiches.
- 2 Beat milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a shallow bowl until smooth. Soak each sandwich in the milk mixture until the bread is moistened, about 15 seconds per side.
- 3 Prepare a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat.
- 4 Cook sandwiches in the hot pan until browned on the bottom, about 2 minutes. Flip sandwiches and continue cooking until other side is browned, about 1 minute more.
Per Serving: 296 calories; 12.8 grams of fat; 39.6 grams of carbohydrates; 11.2 grams of protein; 95 milligrams of cholesterol; 296 milligrams of sodium.