- Published Dec 31st
Nutty Wild Rice Salad with Kiwifruit and Red Grapes Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Nutty Wild Rice Salad with Kiwifruit and Red Grapes for 4 servings:
- 2 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup wild rice
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted, chopped pecans
Nutty Wild Rice Salad with Kiwifruit and Red Grapes Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Nutty Wild Rice Salad with Kiwifruit and Red Grapes easily:
- 1 Place broth in a medium saucepan, and bring to a boil. Add rice, reduce heat to low, and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes, or until tender. Drain excess liquid, cover and let cool.
- 2 Whisk together lemon juice, oil, and honey in a small bowl until honey is dissolved. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3 Place cooled rice in a salad bowl, along with kiwi, red grapes and pecans. Add dressing, and gently toss.
Per Serving: 248 calories; 5.2 grams of fat; 46.9 grams of carbohydrates; 6.9 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 5 milligrams of sodium.