Enjoy the flavor of tacos without all the mess! This recipe combines ground beef, taco seasoning, Minute® Rice, shredded cheese, lettuce and tomato in a single skillet.
- 1 serving Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups Minute® White Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add meat and brown over medium-high heat; drain off excess fat.
- 2 Add seasoning mix and water; stir. Bring to boil.
- 3 Stir in rice. Sprinkle with cheese; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Top with lettuce and tomato just before serving.
- Calories 582.6
- Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Cholesterol 105.1 mg
- Fat 24.9 g
- Fiber 0.9 g
- Protein 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Sodium 939.9 mg
- Sugar 3.4 g