- Published Jul 2nd
One – Two – Three – Four Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious One – Two – Three – Four Cake I for 24 servings:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
One – Two – Three – Four Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook One – Two – Three – Four Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour two 8 or 9 inch layer pans or one 9 or 10 inch kugelhopf pan.
- 2 Cream butter, add sugar and blend, beat in the eggs.
- 3 Sift the cream of tartar and baking soda with the flour twice before adding it to the creamed mixture alternately with the milk and vanilla. (Put in a cup of raisins or walnuts if you wish - it is really great). Pour batter into prepared pan(s).
- 4 Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes in the layer pans or 45 minutes in the kugelhopf pan,
Per Serving: 209 calories; 9 grams of fat; 29.4 grams of carbohydrates; 3.1 grams of protein; 53 milligrams of cholesterol; 124 milligrams of sodium.