Cherry refrigerated cheesecake. Delicious and simple. Very quick, simple to make with no special ingredients!
- 20 graham crackers, finely crushed
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (such as Cool Whip®)
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 Mix graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar, and butter together in a bowl; press into a 9x9-inch pan.
- 2 Whisk cream cheese, whipped topping, and 1 cup confectioners' sugar together in a bowl until smooth; spread over graham cracker crust. Pour cherry pie filling over cream cheese mixture layer. Refrigerate until firm, at least 1 hour.
- Calories 393.4
- Carbohydrate 48.4 g
- Cholesterol 40.9 mg
- Fat 21.3 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Sodium 225.2 mg
- Sugar 29.6 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.