All the goodness of apple pies!
- 1 cup corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 packets granulated artificial sweetener
- ½ cup butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 recipe pastry for a 9 inch single crust pie
- 3 cups chopped apples
- 1 Cook corn syrup, Sweet 'n' Low, butter, flour until the mixture coats a spoon. Add beaten eggs, mix well. Add vanilla and nutmeg.
- 2 Put chopped apples into crust. Pour cooked mixture over apples.
- 3 Bake 15 minutes at 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Turn oven back to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 minutes. Cool before cutting.
- Calories 381.7
- Carbohydrate 48.7 g
- Cholesterol 77 mg
- Fat 20.4 g
- Fiber 2.1 g
- Protein 4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Sodium 217.6 mg
- Sugar 5.1 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.