- Published Dec 31st
A tangy, colorful dish.
Orange and Onion Salad Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Orange and Onion Salad for 6 servings:
- 6 large oranges
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- ground black pepper to taste
Orange and Onion Salad Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Orange and Onion Salad easily:
- 1 Peel the oranges and cut each one into 4 or 5 crosswise slices. Transfer them to a shallow serving dish and sprinkle them with the vinegar, olive oil, and oregano. Toss gently, cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2 Toss the oranges again, arrange the sliced onion and black olives over them decoratively, sprinkle with chives and grind on fresh pepper.
Per Serving: 242 calories; 16.3 grams of fat; 25.1 grams of carbohydrates; 2.2 grams of protein; 0 milligrams of cholesterol; 209 milligrams of sodium.