- Published Jun 27th
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Orange Cream Cheese Frosting for 50 servings:
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped walnuts
Orange Cream Cheese Frosting Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Orange Cream Cheese Frosting easily:
- 1 Beat cream cheese, butter or margarine, orange peel, and orange juice until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until blended and smooth.
- 2 Spread about 1 1/2 teaspoons on each cooled cookie. Sprinkle with walnuts.
- 3 Let icing set 1 to 2 hours. Refrigerate in an airtight container with waxed paper between layers up to 1 week.
- This frosting is great with Carrot Walnut Cookies
Per Serving: 45 calories; 2.2 grams of fat; 6.3 grams of carbohydrates; 0.4 grams of protein; 3 milligrams of cholesterol; 8 milligrams of sodium.