This is a winner every time I make it. The orange flavor in the dressing is so refreshing.
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ⅓ cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can sliced peaches, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 apple - peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 In a medium mixing bowl, combine pudding mix, milk, and orange juice concentrate. Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Mix in sour cream.
- 2 In a large salad bowl, combine fruits. Gently mix in orange dressing. Cover, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Calories 214
- Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Cholesterol 10.5 mg
- Fat 4.6 g
- Fiber 2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Sodium 175.1 mg
- Sugar 34.3 g