- Published Aug 13th
This recipe is from my Grandmother in Tennessee. She made it for my family every visit, for 25 years. I make it for my family now, it lasts maybe two days.
Orange Party Cake I Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Orange Party Cake I for 12 servings:
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange flavored Jell-O® mix
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 teaspoons vanilla extract
Orange Party Cake I Cooking Instructions
- Ready In-
The following are the steps to cook Orange Party Cake I easily:
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt pan.
- 2 In a medium bowl, stir together the gelatin mix and cake mix. Add the eggs, oil, water and vanilla, mix on high speed of an electric mixer for 3 minutes. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- 3 Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in the preheated oven, until cake springs back when lightly touched. Be careful not to overbake.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 20 grams of fat; 45.6 grams of carbohydrates; 5.3 grams of protein; 62 milligrams of cholesterol; 357 milligrams of sodium.