Great for a light summer lunch!
- 4 Valencia oranges - peeled, sectioned, and seeded
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby spinach leaves
- 1 (8 ounce) can large pitted black olives, drained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 Toss orange sections, shrimp, spinach, and black olives together in a large salad bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar and sprinkle with black pepper. Chill salad before serving.
- Calories 226
- Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Cholesterol 147.6 mg
- Fat 12 g
- Fiber 3.9 g
- Protein 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Sodium 521.5 mg
- Sugar 0.5 g
Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, RedCipes will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a purchase.