- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In2h 35m
Orange Soy Pork Loin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Orange Soy Pork Loin for 10 servings:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast
Orange Soy Pork Loin Cooking Instructions
- Cook2h 30m
- Ready In2h 35m
To cook Orange Soy Pork Loin, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Orange Soy Pork Loin is about 2 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Orange Soy Pork Loin within 2 hours 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Orange Soy Pork Loin easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, red onion slices, rosemary and garlic. Place the pork roast in a baking bag, and set in a roasting pan or baking dish. Pour the orange juice mixture over the roast, making sure to coat entirely. Close the bag according to package instructions.
- 3 Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until the internal temperature of the loin is at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from the oven, and let stand for about 10 minutes to settle the juices. Carefully open the bag and remove the roast. Slice and serve with a little of the drippings drizzled over.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 25.2 grams of fat; 3.3 grams of carbohydrates; 37.2 grams of protein; 110 milligrams of cholesterol; 561 milligrams of sodium.