- Published Aug 13th
- Ready In2h 35m
This pork loin is baked in an orange soy concoction that results in an awesome, tender and flavorful dish.
Orange Soy Pork Loin Ingredients
The following are the ingredients needed to make delicious Orange Soy Pork Loin for 10 servings:
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dried rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 (5 pound) boneless pork loin roast
Orange Soy Pork Loin Cooking Instructions
- Cook2h 30m
- Ready In2h 35m
To cook Orange Soy Pork Loin, you need about 5 minutes of preparation time. The time needed to cook this Orange Soy Pork Loin is about 2 hours 30 minutes , and you can serve your Orange Soy Pork Loin within 2 hours 35 minutes . The following are the steps to cook Orange Soy Pork Loin easily:
- 1 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 In a medium bowl, stir together the orange juice, soy sauce, olive oil, red onion slices, rosemary and garlic. Place the pork roast in a baking bag, and set in a roasting pan or baking dish. Pour the orange juice mixture over the roast, making sure to coat entirely. Close the bag according to package instructions.
- 3 Bake for 2 to 2 1/2 hours in the preheated oven, until the internal temperature of the loin is at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Remove from the oven, and let stand for about 10 minutes to settle the juices. Carefully open the bag and remove the roast. Slice and serve with a little of the drippings drizzled over.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 397 calories; 25.2 grams of fat; 3.3 grams of carbohydrates; 37.2 grams of protein; 110 milligrams of cholesterol; 561 milligrams of sodium.