Give your weeknight dinner a kick with this recipe for Orange Sriracha Shrimp.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen popcorn shrimp
- ½ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon sriracha hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon finely grated ginger root
- ½ cup sliced green onions, divided
- 1 (8.8 ounce) pouch cooked basmati rice
- 1 Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line baking sheet with foil. Arrange shrimp in single layer on baking sheet. Cook shrimp following package instructions.
- 2 Combine in medium saucepan: orange juice, soy sauce, rice vinegar, marmalade, sriracha sauce, ginger, and 1/4 cup green onions; bring to boil on medium-high. Cook 1 minute; remove pan from heat. Pour sauce into large bowl; stir in remaining 1/4 cup green onions.
- 3 Heat rice following package instructions. Add shrimp to sauce and toss to coat. Serve with rice.
- Calories 356.1
- Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.6 mg
- Fat 10.1 g
- Fiber 1.6 g
- Protein 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Sodium 666.9 mg
- Sugar 16.5 g