These fun-to-make individual OREO & Apple Hand Pies are the perfect twist to the traditional holiday dessert!
- 1 (14.1 ounce) package ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 small Granny Smith apples
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 11 OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2 Unroll 1 pie crust on work surface; use 4-inch cutter to cut into 9 rounds, re-rolling scraps as necessary. Repeat with remaining pastry crust.
- 3 Core apples; cut crosswise into a total of 9 rings. Whisk egg and water until blended.
- 4 Place 9 pastry rounds in single layer on parchment-covered baking sheet; brush edges with egg. Top each with 1 each apple ring and cookie. Cover with remaining pastry rounds; press edges together to seal.
- 5 Crush remaining cookies finely; sprinkle over pies.
- 6 Bake 18 to 22 min. or until golden brown. Cool completely. Dust with sugar just before serving.
- Calories 304.4
- Carbohydrate 34 g
- Cholesterol 20.7 mg
- Fat 17.2 g
- Fiber 2.4 g
- Protein 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Sodium 315.9 mg
- Sugar 10.5 g