If you love Oreo® cookies, you’ll love this smooth, creamy (but not too rich) dessert!
- 1 (20 ounce) package chocolate sandwich cookies
- ½ cup butter
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 Crush cookies into bite size pieces. Reserve 1 cup for top. Melt butter and mix with rest of cookies. Press into 9x13 pan. Put in freezer for 5 minutes.
- 2 Blend 1/2 of the whipped topping, all of the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. Spread over crust and place cake back in freezer.
- 3 Prepare instant pudding with the milk according to package directions then spread over top of cake. Spread the remaining whipped topping on top of the pudding then sprinkle with the remaining cookies. Keep cake refrigerated.
- Calories 311.8
- Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Cholesterol 32.3 mg
- Fat 20 g
- Fiber 0.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Sodium 267.1 mg
- Sugar 22.7 g